Styletread.com.au is the shopping website of Styletread Pty Limited (Website) that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Styletread Pty Ltd ABN 24 145 771 982 (Styletread).
Use of the Styletread Website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer and Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, however Styletread makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
Styletread, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
In order to purchase products from the Website, you will need to create a Styletread account prior to making a purchase. You must also create a Styletread account to engage with the Styletread community to make comments on our Website.
As an account holder you are required to provide Styletread with accurate personal information including a valid email address. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
As an aide to fraud prevention we may require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing the order.
Credit Card Information & Payment
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at Styletread will be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
Credit card information will be masked on your account and will not be visible to Styletread Customer Service operators.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
Security of Your Account
If you create an account with Styletread you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
You must notify Styletread if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
Reviews and Comments
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Styletread reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Styletread a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material Styletread may create.
If you opt out of the Post a review email it will unsubscribe you from those communications only.The user will still get the promotional emails if subscribed but will not get the review email for the purchased product.
Pricing and GST
For customers within Australia, all prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST.
For New Zealand customers, prices are listed in New Zealand dollars and do not include GST provided the purchase was made within and delivered to New Zealand.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
Styletread attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
For more information please see our Delivery Policy page.
Once you have placed your order, Styletread are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Styletread also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
Styletread will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
Suspension, Termination and Effect of Termination
If you breach these terms and conditions, Styletread reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, Styletread reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
For information on delivery, please see our Delivery Policy page.
Styletread offers a 30-Day Free Return Policy. This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are not liable for the postage cost of returning products purchased if returning the products from within Australia or New Zealand via Styletread's nominated courier service, provided your order qualifies for our return policy. Styletread will pay for a courier within Australia or New Zealand to pick up your returns at a location convenient to you.
For returns from countries other than Australia and New Zealand, of shoes purchased at Styletread, the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance by Styletread.
If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product to Styletread for a full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Service Centre and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
For more information on our returns policy, please see our Returns Policy.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
Styletread will not consider requests for refunds after 30 days of purchase unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Service operator.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur a postage charge - $10 for Australian returns and $15 for New Zealand returns. All efforts will be made to contact you, however, if we do not hear from you within 30 days we reserve the right to dispose of your items.
If you used a voucher with a minimum spend on an order and wish to return one of the items in that order please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
For special promotions such as "Buy 2 Get 1 Free", please note the following if you wish to return one of the items from the offer:
- You will receive a refund for the value of the returned item less the value of the lowest priced pair. This is because the total order no longer qualifies for the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" offer.
For more information on refunds, please see our Returns Policy.
Loss of Goods
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product to Styletread's nominated delivery company. In the case of New Zealand deliveries you authorise for the goods to be left at your specified address and your order will have been taken to be delivered as if they had been signed for. Styletread will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- Vouchers are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Vouchers are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one voucher per order can be used.
- Vouchers are not applicable to sale items unless stated otherwise.
- No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible.
- To redeem a voucher code, enter it at the checkout under "Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- If you return an item that was purchased using a voucher, you will be issued a new voucher provided that the item is returned before the voucher expiry date.
To qualify for the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" promotions, you must add three or more items to your cart in order for the offer to be valid. Enter the code at checkout and click "Apply". The item with the lowest value will be free.
This contract will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. Styletread makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Styletread its suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Styletread.
You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this Website and for no other purpose.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Styletread reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our Website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by Styletread.
Terms and Conditions – Munro Footwear Group/Styletread “Win two $1,000 gift vouchers” competition
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions. Munro Footwear Group, ABN 24 145 771 982, 28 Victoria Crescent Abbotsford, VIC 3067, Australia is the Promoter (“Promoter”).
- The REFERRAL Contest ("Contest") is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Contest Period, and who are not:
- an employee of; or
- domiciled with an employee of; or
- an immediate family member of an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- No purchase is necessary. The Contest is subject in all instances to compliance with applicable law.
- The Contest Period runs from Tuesday 3rd September, 2019 at 9:00 am AEST to Friday 13th September, 2019 at 11.59pm AEST ("Contest Closing Date").
- The Contest is running across the website; comp.styletread.com.au
- Entrants who receive Styletread email invitation are herein referred to as the ‘Initial Entrant’. The Initial Entrant, having received the email invitation, must ensure he/she complete all mandatory fields of the entry form, and submit the form as instructed before the Contest Closing Date. Upon successful submission of the entry form, he/she will receive a unique link that must be sent to a friend. The friend invited by the Initial Entrant is herein referred to as the ‘Invited Friend’
- As a condition of entry, all entrants must opt in to receive email promotions/marketing material from Munro Footwear Group.
- To earn one (1) entry in the Contest, the Initial Entrant and the Invited Friend (collectively referred to as a ‘Team’) must have completed the mandatory fields of their entry form and submitted them prior to the Contest Closing Date. The Initial Entrant is allowed a maximum of twenty Team entries.
- Upon successful registration as a Team, the Invited Friend will then receive their own unique link giving them the opportunity send this to a different friend and form a new Team.
- In each scenario, the Initial Entrant and his/her Invited Friend will only be allowed to team up once. Any attempt or suspected attempt to team up more than once with the same person by using multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all Entries.
- All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter.
- Following the conclusion of the Contest, Munro Footwear Group will select at random one Team entry as the winner. The draw will take place at the offices of Munro Footwear Group, 28 Victoria Crescent Abbotsford, VIC 3067, Australia, on Monday 16th September, 2019 at 1pm AEST. The Initial Entrant and the Invited Friend will be notified by email (to the email address registered with the Promoter) on the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by Monday 23rd September, 2019.
- The Promoter will publish the results and the winning Team’s names via social media once the prizes have been accepted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of the prize being unclaimed by Monday 23rd September, 2019, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winners. The draw will take place at the offices of Munro Footwear Group, 28 Victoria Crescent Abbotsford, VIC 3067, Australia on Tuesday 24th September, 2019 at 1pm AEST. The replacement winners will be notified by email on the same day. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by Friday 27th September, 2019.
- The prize is two AUD$1,000 Styletread gift vouchers, one for the winning Initial Entrant and one for their Invited Friend. Total prize pool value is AUD$2,000.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winners agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Munro Footwear Group to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Contest including but not limited to publication of their name and photograph on the Styletread website.
- This Contest may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
- Members of the Promoter who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm the members’ eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the member has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then that member will be deemed invalid.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information and approved images (photograph and/or film recording), or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- Authorised under permit number LTPM/19/04679