Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your bag...
Failed to Add to Bag
This item has been added to your bagView your bag
Updating one moment please...
We understand that sometimes a product just doesn't fit
That's why we offer:
- 30-Day FREE Returns
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging or shoe box (we consider this part of the item).
If you qualify for a return, you are not liable for the postage cost of returning products within Australia or New Zealand via Styletread's nominated courier service or an Australia Post/Parcel Point return booked via our Returns Booking page.
Please keep in mind we offer 30 day free returns only. Styletread does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur a postage charge - $10 for Australian returns and $15 for New Zealand returns. All efforts will be made to contact you, however, if we do not hear from you within 30 days we reserve the right to dispose of your items.
Please be advised eBay and Trade Me customers are liable for the postage cost of returning products.
For further information please visit our Returns page.
Tips for trying on your shoes
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes, especially bridal shoes
How do I return my order?
Please visit our Returns page and follow the instructions provided.
All eBay returns must follow our eBay return instructions found here.
All Trade Me returns must follow our Trade Me return instructions found here.
I love my order but I bought the wrong size!
We recommend you order the shoe in the correct size as soon as you can so you don't miss out! Then follow the returns process to send back the size you don't want. We do not offer exchanges here at Styletread but are happy to provide a refund on all eligible returns.
Where do I find my External Document Number?
Your External Document number can be found in two places:
1) At the bottom of your order confirmation email or
2) On the piece of paper found in the box with your order under the heading 'Tax Invoice'.
This External Document number can also be used as a reference number when you are contacting customer service.
Once returns are received in our warehouse, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing.
Please Note: During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
Our Finance Team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 1-7 business days (varies depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
The refund will be credited back to the same credit card or PayPal account that you paid from.
Did you use a gift card to make your purchase? No problems, we simply reload the refunded amount back onto the gift card you used to make your purchase. If your gift card has expired at the time of your refund, a 30 day extension period is applied.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 30 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
We will contact you if any items are not eligible for a refund.
If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods here.
Refunds on orders made during discount promotions or with vouchers
Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
If a voucher with a minimum spend was used to make an order, please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
Styletread's Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you wish to return a faulty good and the purchase was made within the 30-day return period please visit our Returns Page.
If you wish to return a faulty good after the 30-day return period, please contact our Customer Happiness Team.
Styletread may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, you will receive a full refund for that item including the delivery charge unless the delivery charge has been previously refunded for that order.
Last updated: 04/10/2016