Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your cart...
Failed to Add to Cart
Successfully Added to CartContinue to Checkout
Updating one moment please...
Styletread is an Australian online shoe retailer that also specialises in accessories. Based in Sydney Olympic Park, we are majority owned by Australians, and proudly employ a great number of shoe loving Aussies (and a few internationals that we’d like to call our own!).
We are building a different kind of company where people enjoy coming to work and being with their team-mates. Some people say you need work-life balance; we call it work-life integration!
Six things that make Styletread unique:
1. We love shoes, shoes and more shoes. This is our focus as well as providing our customers with an amazing selection of shoes for all occasions whether at work or play. We aim to introduce our customers to new brands that they may never have otherwise discovered.
2. We are building a happiness driven company, our mission is to create an amazing culture and meaningful relationships with our team and customers. Our belief is that as smiles are contagious, with happy team members will come happy customers.
3. We have houses! Remember the houses you had at school? Different colours/different names they were like tribes at school and you earned house points when you did some thing great. Well at Styletread we have 4 houses all with secret handshakes, colours and dance moves! They are a microcosm of Styletread and we use them for fun activities like our sports challenges and also for innovation, brainstorming and for project teams.
4. We do our own stuff! We have outsourced very little at Styletread. We have our own warehouse, our own technology, our own internal graphic design team, our own photographic team, our own marketing team, our own warehouse team etc. We like to do as much of our core business as we can because we know that our own team will care much more about our customer experience than any external company would.
5. We take care in ensuring we hire people that will fit our culture. We take a lot of time to select people who will join our team. Each person who is hired goes through 4 interviews to test technical ability but also more importantly cultural fit. We have turned down a lot of technically brilliant people that we did not think would fit our culture.
6. We celebrate mistakes. We are constantly trying to push the boundaries of excellence in customer service, innovative web technologies and innovative work practices. In order to do this to ensure our team play hard outside of their comfort zone, we celebrate mistakes and then learn from them at light speed.