70% Off
BELTRAMI
T36 Black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2017, m_10, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_AU, sid_BE10112-BLA-LE, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_styletread
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9.48ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

t36 black leather

Special Price $96.00 Regular Price $320.00

Description

Made in Italy using only the finest materials this leather ankle boot showcases the best of European style. Haute hardware is right on trend this season making this ankle boot with twin zips an edgy piece that will update any look instantly.
  • Lining: Leather
  • Material: Leather
  • Sole Material: Man-made
  • Country of Origin: Made In Italy
  • Brands: Beltrami
  • Heel Height (CM): 3
  • Sliced upper
  • Functional twin zips
SKU : BE10112-BLA-LE

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fit! I recently bought these boots and am very pleased with their quality,fit and style.
Date published: 2017-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful boot Recently bought this boot. So happy with them, fit perfect.
Date published: 2017-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Once seen..they were mine Saw these boots on a work colleague had never heard of styletread before. best recommendation I've ever had.. My first order was so easy.. delivery so prompt ..absolutely delighted with my first ever pair of Italian leather boots. Won't be my last... 10 out of 10 styletread for design comfort and variety
Date published: 2017-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great comfort Love the product and the speedy delivery. Oh, and excellent service!
Date published: 2017-02-28
  • y_2017, m_10, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_AU, sid_BE10112-BLA-LE, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_styletread
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 8.94ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT