Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your bag...
Failed to Add to Bag
This item has been added to your bagView your bag
Updating one moment please...
1. Entry is open to all Australians who are over the age of 18 years as on 6.10.2012.
2. To enter, eligible entrants leave name and email address on STYLETREAD.com.au by registering a free account between 06/10/2012 to 17/12/2012, 3 PM and adding their race picture to their wishlist to get a chance to win shoes worth $1,000 and thereby agree to the terms and conditions.
3. STYLETREAD will promote this game of skill on its web page, facebook.com/styletread, twitter.com/styletread and on other web pages.
4. There is a limit of 1 entry per person.
5. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries due to any circumstance be it technical or otherwise, will be deemed invalid.
6. Employees of the Promoter and its agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
7. The winner will be announced on the 18.12.2012, 11 AM on the styletread.com.au/horse-races website and on this terms and conditions page of the competition.
8. The winner will be notified online via email and a maximum of 5 pairs of shoes worth up to $1,000 AUD incl. GST. shall be given away after we get the full contact details.
9. The shoes will be given away through special discount vouchers that will only be provided to the winner via email.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable and no cash redemption is possible.
11. There will be one major prize which is 5 pairs of shoes worth $1,000. The major prize declaration will take place at 4:00 pm AEST at STYLETREAD Pty Ltd, Unit 3, 35 Carter Street, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW on the 17.12.2012
12. The prize which is 5 pairs of shoes worth up to $1,000 will be picked by the winner on the StyleTread website and delivered for free to the winner.
13. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
14. The participants and the winner agree to the use of their image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright of any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
15. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply alternative prizes of similar monetary value.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
17. STYLETREAD Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. STYLETREAD Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
19. STYLETREAD Pty Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
20. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry through an account registration and wishlist-addition of a picture that was taken at the Epsom Superday in Randwick 6th Oct 2012 or at the StyleTread Girls Day Out at Rosehill Garden 17th Nov 2012., will be individually judged by a jury and through the number of tweets of the picture-ID with hashtag #STYLETREAD from different accounts, plus based on the outfit and style of the person(s) in the picture. By having a photo taken at the above events, the participants agreed that their photo will be published by StyleTread on the above websites plus on social media pages by the Australian Turf Club. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into this competition will be deemed to be an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.