I brought these shoes a couple of weeks ago to wear to work. They look nice and are fairly comfortable but nowhere near as comfy as some other Skechers I have owned. Within two hours of wearing them my ankles were bleeding from blisters as the heels are VERY hard. I am persisting with them as I like the look and they weren't cheap but have been a bit disappointed.
Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your bag...
Failed to Add to Bag
This item has been added to your bagView your bag
Updating one moment please...
- Heel Height: Approx 2.5 cm
- Upper: Fabric
- Lining: Fabric
- Sole: Man-Made
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Burst Compound lower profile midsole with impact cushioning protection
- Soft responsive Burst Compound allows maximum flexibility and is extremely light weight
- Flexible outsole with modified Burst Grip traction design
- Textured midsole finish
Not the best Skechers I have owned