Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your bag...
Failed to Add to Bag
This item has been added to your bagView your bag
Updating one moment please...
Terms and Conditions for Cellarmasters & Styletread Competition
1. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a prize if they are chosen as a winner.officers, agents, representatives, and employees.
2. To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age and must be a citizen of Australia (excluding residents of the Northern Territory). Cellarmasters or Styletread employees and their immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family includes only spouses, parents and children.
3. All entrants will be required to opt in for promotional emails and other material from Cellarmasters and Styletread in order to enter the competition.
4. Entry to the Promotion commences on 3 August 2015 and closes on Midnight 16 August 2015.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Without limiting any of the provisions of these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter requires that any entry fully complies with these Conditions of Entry and must not include or make reference to the intellectual property rights of any person including but not limited to any visible logos, drawings, images, cartoons, phrases, trademarks, copyrighted material, mark that identifies a brand or other third party materials, unless the entry is submitted with the written consent of the owner of the applicable intellectual property rights. An entry submitted without obtaining such written consent may result in the entry becoming invalid for the purposes of this promotion and/or the Entrant being subject to legal liability. Any entries that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as eligible entries into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion.
7. Entrants may enter more than one comment; however, entrants are not eligible to win more than one prize.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be one winner during the promotional period. The best comment as determined by the judges will be deemed as the winner. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the basis of creativity, and relevance to the theme.
10. The judging will take place on Thursday 20 August 2015 . The winner will be notified email by Cellarmasters and Styletread within 7 working days of the competition ending. It is the winner’s responsibility to check their email and/or answer the call.
11. The Winner must provide a copy of their valid ID including date of birth in order to claim their wine voucher.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is a $1,000 wine voucher from Cellarmasters and a $1,000 Styletread voucher. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST (where applicable). Any delivery costs incurred for orders will be deducted from the voucher total.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
15. If for any reason a winner cannot be contacted, then the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner’s responsibility to respond.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, destroyed, stolen or lost in transit.
17. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their photographs & first name in any media and in the event they are the winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Personal information requested will be safely and securely stored for marketing purposes only and will not be sold or shared with a third party.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
22. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the 'low risk drinking' guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2)standard drinks on any day reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
23. The Promoter is Cellarmaster Wines Pty Limited, (corner Barossa Valley Way Siegersdorf Rd, Tanunda, 5352, ABN 95 076 727 949, Licence No. 51205679) and Styletread Pty Ltd, Unit 3, 35 Carter Street, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127, styletread.com.au